Gelligaer Surgery

01443 875333

Change of address

If you change name, address or telephone number, please let our receptionists know by writing to us. If you move outside the practice area you may need to find a doctor in your new area. There are instructions on what to do when you move to a new area on the back of your NHS medical card. Alternatively you can call Aneurin Bevan Health Board who will be able to assist you finding  a doctor in the area on 01495 241200 if you are remaining in the borough. If you are moving to a different area of Wales go online to or if moving to England go online to links to the Irish & Scottish sites are on the homepage.  Please note that the English site is not relevant if you are in Wales, Scotland or Ireland.